- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Waterproof printed textile upper with reflective details
- Slow resilient sockliner
- Bounce midsole
- Adiwear outsole with V-Traxion
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
Adidas - Herrar
Shirts, Tops, Pants & Shorts - How to measure
Grab a tape measure, write down the measurements and compare with our size chart for the right size.
Hold the tape horizontally to measure:
- 1. Chest, around the widest part
- 2. Waist, around the narrowest part
- 3. Hip, around the widest part, keeping the feet close together
Hold the tape vertically to measure:
- 4. Inseam, from the crotch to the floor
- 5. Height, from the top of the head to the floor, keeping a straight posture
Tall/Long sizes are designed for men over 185cm and up
Petite/Short sizes are designed for men up to 175cm
Shoes - How to measure
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- 1. Step on а piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- 2. Мark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- 3. Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
In between sizes?
For tight fit, go one size down.
For loose fit, go one size up.
Shirts & Tops (cm)
Pants & Shorts (cm)
SPIKELESS GOLF SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
When a morning round is just part of your busy day, these adidas golf shoes see you through. They’re made for comfort on and off the course with a Bounce midsole that delivers cushioning and flexibility. The spikeless V-Traxion outsole provides enhanced grip on variable terrain. The waterproof upper keeps your feet dry on damp fairways so you leave the last green ready for your day. Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
CreBlue, GreyThree, AltBlue, Grey 4
7, 7,5, 8, 8,5, 9, 9,5, 10, 10,5, 11