Pin Point Laser
- The Pin Point Laser instantly answers the most important question in putting: Where am I aimed?
- 1. It sits on the top edge of the putter blade and adheres to the face – so it is the same loft as your putter, and doesn’t interfere with your sight of the ball.
- 2. It has a trigger that attaches to backside of your grip – under your trigger finger – so you can press the button and see the laser hit the target (hopefully).
- 3. There are lines on the top of the laser housing that extend your putter’s sight line and train your eyes to see “straight”.
- 4. The Targets are made of highway reflector material to amplify the laser dot for increased visibility.