- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- The durable housing is shrouded in a easy-grip rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp in all conditions
- Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-Rangefinders with DNA feature a convenient battery power indicator.
- Leupold’s proprietary Club Selector allows you to set select GX rangefinders to your individual hitting strength. Simply enter your personal striking distances for the 8, 6, and 4 irons, and in conjuction with TGR, the GX rangefinder will then recommend the appropriate club for your hitting strength, ensuring a reliable shot to reach your intended target.
- Our cutting-edge DNA technology propels golf laser rangefinding to new levels of precision, and speed. Get faster, more precise ranging with resolution to within 1/10th of a yard against all background colors and textures. DNA takes the groundbreaking GX series to a new level!
- We make products that are used and abused by thousands of enthusiasts every day, and we’ve poured that knowledge into the weatherproof GX golf rangefinder. So the next time you play through an ill-timed squall, you can be confident at lest one friend will stick by you side: your GX golf rangefinder.
- Your GX is equipped with Fog Mode to cut through the weather and provide fast, accurate measurements to get you on the green.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups can accommodate users with or without glasses.
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- When you want multiple quick readings in one quick sweep, just hold down the power button and the display will continuously update with accurate line-of-sight distance measurements.
- All Leupold GX rangefinders feature Leupold’s exclusive PinHunter Laser Technology for quick and accurate distance measurements on the golf course. The PinHunter technology measures the pin instantly and clearly up to a distance of 350 yards (GX-1i, GX2i) and 450 yards (GX-3i, GX-4i).
- Leupold’s exclusive combination of PinHunter Technology and Prism Lock capability afford unmatched flexibility on thousands of courses nationwide and internationally. Not only can you range any course feature, but the addition of Prism Lock provides instant, audible feedback and freezes the distance on the diplay when you’ve ranged the intended feature.
- Get the settings you want fast with the Quick Set Menu®. The one-handed controls make our rangefinders easy to use in the field, even when your hands are sweaty or the weather is at its worst.
- Leupold Golf rangefinders featuring True Golf Range (TGR) measure the line of sight (LOS) distance as well the incline/decline to the target. In addition, the golfer can enter the ambient temperature and the altitude (height above sea level) as these also affect the striking distance. They are the world’s only rangefinders to provide such exact distance information.
- Tested to extreme climate conditions and guaranteed to be completely waterproof.
Brighter, faster, more accurate: take your golf game to the next level with the Leupold GX-4i2. The high performance DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) engine provides incredibly fast measurements, and when combined with PinHunter 2 laser technology and Leupold’s exclusive Prism Lock ®, deliver unmatched accuracy on any course. Truly customizable, the removable Smart Key gives you the benefit of True Golf Range (TGR) and Club Selector, so you play the right shot every time. Rugged, compact, and completely waterproof, Leupold’s GX rangefinders are sure to shave strokes from your game and speed up your rounds. Welcome to the future of golf.